Cooking with fire is an ancient skill that you can develop with Carawela’s products and this fundamental guide.
The use of heat to prepare food was a (the?) major step to separate us from other animal species. Until a few decades ago this was a fundamental skill everyone had to know.
Although it isn’t essential anymore (at least in the developed world), cooking with fire is still a primal pleasure (as Fancis Mallman puts it) that connects us to our ancient way of living. Inspiring us to explore combinations of flavours and tastes, to nourish ourselves and those we love, sharing not only meals but also stories, knowing more about each other and the world.
Fire cooking fundamentals guide includes:
- The Fire Triangle (Combustible, Oxygen and Ignition Source);
- How heat spreads – Radiation, Conduction and Convection;
- How to properly light a fire;
- Cooking in a wood fired oven;
- Cooking in a wood fired plate grill.
This ebook will help you master the basics.
Get it, use it!