Simple and easy-to-make snack
Sautéed mushrooms is an infallible snack suggestion: it is simple and quick to prepare, nutritious and great for socializing with vegetarian friends.
About this recipe
Level 1 – very easy
15 minutes at moderate temperature (200-250°C / 392-482°F)
- Fresh mushrooms;
- Olive oil, ideally extra virgin;
- Black pepper, ideally freshly ground;
- Salt, ideally salt flower or sea salt.
Time needed: 25 minutes.
- Wash and laminate the mushrooms
Slice the mushrooms with approximately 4mm thickness (half little finger)
- Add garlic
You may mince the garlic if you like, but you may simply smash it with the knife
- Season with black pepper and salt and taste
Not much pepper is needed, however using it will give the recipe a special taste, even if in small quantities
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Insert the container with the preparation in the oven
Stir frequently so that the mushrooms cook evenly and do not dry out