Yet another simple and easy-to-make snack
Roasted potatoes are great to go along with smoked food and drinks with friends. This recipe is very easy to make, relatively fast and fresh.
About this recipe
Level 1 – very easy
25 minutes at moderate temperature (200-250°C / 392-482°F)
- New patatoes;
- Olive oil, ideally extra virgin;
- Rosemary, ideally fresh;
- Salt, ideally salt flower or sea salt.
Time needed: 35 minutes.
- Wash the patotoes and cut them in half our quarters
They should be of a more or less similar size to cook evenly, leave them with the skin
- Add garlic
You may mince the garlic if you like, but you may simply smash it with the knife
- Season with rosemary and salt and taste
Separate the needles from the rosemary and mix, be generous, the rosemary will give a fresh aroma to the dish
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Insert the container with the preparation in the oven
Stir frequently, so that the potatoes cook evenly and do not dry out